Walk In Payment Locator
Walk-In Payment System
Our community participates in the Walk-In Payment System (WIPS) program which allows you to make cash payments at participating locations near you.
Here’s what you need to know to get started:
- Contact the leasing office to get your WIPS Account number. If you forget your WIPS Account Number, after the first time you use WIPS your account number will be available in your Resident Portal.
- Log into your Resident Portal to check your balance (balance must be paid in full including any transaction fee)
- Bring your WIPS Account Number and cash payment to any of the participating locations (click on the link below to find the nearest locations). Go to the customer service desk, present your WIPS Number and tell the customer service agent that you would like to make a check-free payment. Identify the biller as “WIPS Rent Payments” and give them your WIPS Account Number.
- There is a minimal service fee each time you use this service.
- Keep your receipts as it’s your only proof of payment.
This method of payment is more secure than a money order. Please take advantage of this service!
- Payments will be credited to your account the next day after you make the payment.
- Any overpayments will be considered a credit and be applied towards a future balance.
For a detailed list (with a map) of retailers that accept WIPS Rent Payments in your area, please visit:
Under the Biller Search, select WIPS Rent Payments.
I'm so excited! I just reserved my new apartment home here at Ciel Luxury Apartments. Yes, I get to say LUXURY! I have a dream kitchen with a center island! I'm skipping around. Everyone was very nice through the process and it truly is a beautiful place. What I love most, I'm the first to live in my apartment. No past history in this apartment. What a great way to start my new year! Thank you for everything.- Jacqueline
Absolutely a gorgeous community. I toured the community and it looks like a resort.- Alex R.
I just moved in this past weekend. The staff is absolutely amazing. The anticipation was tremendous but I can truly say that it is much more than I imagined. It is beautiful. I know that the definition of Ciel is heaven or sky in french. But they should add luxury. I am truly home and I can exhale :).- Anonymous
The staff has been outstanding through entire lease application and move in process. Just love the vibe at Ciel and things are still under construction - so I can only imagine when all is complete. Floor plans are creative and inviting, garages are over-sized which is a nice plus.- Anonymous
Very nice new community, moved in when some of the buildings are still under construction. Hasn't been bad with the construction. Apartments themselves are very modern and clean looking with great fixtures. Really like the fob to enter building and elevators and hallways are all inside the building with A/C which is so nice to have in FL. Staff is very friendly and willing to help you with what you need! Jared helped me and was great.- Anonymous
This is the fastest I've seen a maintenance issue handled. Very impressed- Jacqueline
Service folks are great.- Annette
Very nice and professional. Cleaned up after and took the time to discuss the problem and how to avoid going forward. Thank you!- Lauren
The office staff and the maintenance staff showed diligent, courteousness, and professionalism in taking care of the situation.- Roger
Not only does Javier make Ciel look great, but he also makes it feel that much more like home. Wanted you to know that we appreciate him and all that he does around the complex.- Anonymous